- What is the price for a foot massage? What is the cost for a head, shoulder and back massage?
On weekdays: 30 minutes – Price ₹ 300 , 60 minutes – Price ₹ 400
On Weekends: 30 minutes – Price ₹ 350, 60 minutes – Price ₹ 500
- What is reflexology?
Foot Reflexology is the act of applying pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger and hand movements on ‘reflex points’ that relate to specific organs and glands in the body.
Benefits of Reflexology:
- Relieves stress and helps in calming the mind.
- Promotes sleep.
- Improves blood circulation and removes toxins.
- Reduces stiffness in back and neck.
- Improves flexibility.
- Accelerates physical, mental and spiritual healing.
- Are there any precautions to be taken for reflexology services?
Yes, in case of the following cases –
- Pregnancy: Please inform the therapist which trimester you are in.
- Vericose Veins / DVT: Reflexology is not recommended.
- Diabetes: Please inform as reflexology therapy helps.
- Hypertension: Please inform as reflexology therapy helps.
- Describe the therapists
The reflexology therapists are visually impaired. They undertake 6 months training in reflexology with Indian government certifications from the National Association for the Blind and Victoria Memorial.
- Does Mettaa do home visits?
No, Mettaa does not undertake individual home visit.
However group events at home are undertaken on hourly basis.
- Are there additional complimentary services provided?
The focus of the hour-long reflexology massage treatment is on the technique, not frills.
There is no option to choose from any exotic oils, but you realize that good old coconut oil does the trick just as well.
- Is there any other branch of Metta Foot Reflexology Centre in India?
No. Currently, we operate only one centre in Mumbai located at Hill Road, Bandra West.